Roofing Installation Process
- Replace all rotten decking
- Apply a synthetic felt base and install a shingle perimeter starter course
- Install Ice & Water shield around roof penetration and in valleys
- Install all shingle types with (6) 1-1/4″ galvanized roofing nails per shingle
- Inspect and reflash/reseal chimney(s) and sidewall flashings as needed
- Replace all plumbing pipe flashings with new, add rain caps.
- Paint all pipes and flashings on roof to match shingle color.
- Tarp protect landscaping
- Sweep yard and driveway with magnetic nail sweeper.
- 5 year leak free workmanship warranty
Ventilation installation will vary depending on type of current ventilation and size of roof.