When searching for the best roofing contractors Maylene, Alabama has to offer, you will certainly have lots of questions. Your roof is the most important part of your home, and when damaged, you will be forced to make a decision quickly. One question you should ask yourself is, “Can I trust the roofing contractor I hire to do the job correctly, for an affordable price?” If reliability and affordability are important, Authentic Restoration is the Maylene roofing contractor for you!
Maylene Roofers That Care
“Are you fed up with bad Roofing Contractors in Maylene, AL?”
Have you experienced this with a Roofing Contractor in the past?
- Always late or doesn’t show up at all
- Utilized high pressure sales tactics
- Roof Estimate took forever
- Roof Estimate didn’t match what you asked for
- Roof Estimate was vague and lacked detail
- Communications and follow up were very poor
- Made little to no effort to meet their schedule
- Required additional money for items you thought were part of the estimate
- · Failed to stand behind their work
Reliable Roofers Maylene AL
As a Customer in Maylene, you shouldn’t have to settle for this type of horrible service. Authentic Restoration will:
- Be on time, every time, or call to let you know we’re running a little late
- Listen to your needs and offer answers without pressure
- Provide thorough, detailed estimates with no hidden costs or fine print
- Keep you updated via phone, text or email throughout the process
- Provide the highest quality work and stand behind it
That all sounds good but how do you know it’s true? Because our Customers say it’s true! Confirm it for yourself by reading what or Customers say in still over 50 reports on Angie’s List. Check out our 5 star Customer rating on Home Advisor for roofing Chelsea, Maylene and beyond. We have an unblemished A+ resting with the local BBB. Please allow us to provide you with a list of previous Customers to speak with. Ask for the Owners contact info and feel free to call him at any time.
We Are The Experienced Roofing Company You Are Searching For.
“My roof looks old and I have some roof leaks.” “Do I need roof repairs, a complete roof replacement or storm damage that may qualify for an insurance roof claim?”
Our answer: “We don’t know.” Nor will we without performing a complete and thorough free roof inspection. You should never file a roof insurance claim before a qualified roofer performs a thorough inspection. And shows you pictures of damages. One or more roof leaks may not automatically mean your roof is wore out. Roof leaks are generally the result of a problem around the chimney, sidewall our roof penetration. An Authentic roof inspection can tell you whether repairs are adequate to fix your leak(s) versus a costly complete roof replacement.
The following video shows Roofer Scott performing a free, complete roof inspection. If you’re in Maylene, AL and are looking for a roofer, contact us for a free roof inspection.
*We care about your safety. Let the experts at Authentic Restoration take care of your roof!
Free Roof Inspection
Insurance Claims & Roof Replacement Process
“I need a complete roof replacement.”
With a couple of exceptions, the Authentic process is the same whether the roof replacement is a cash bid or involves a roof insurance claim. Everything starts with a thorough inspection. In addition to damages, we want to identify any potential problem area(s) that may require special attempting. We also:
- Assist with calling in the roof damage insurance claim
- Prepare a detailed estimate to review with the customer
- Meet with the insurance adjuster to insure they see all the damages and review our estimate
- Supplement for any items missed or omitted from the insurance scope of loss
- Deliver material samples to our Customer’s home in Maylene, Alabama to review at a time convenient for them
- Jointly agree to a mutually acceptable schedule for the construction
- Obtain and pay for any required permits from the Maylene, AL building department
- Your Authentic Representative will frequently visit to make sure the work is being completed to specification
- Submit all the required documentation to the insurance company to complete the claim
- Provide the Customer with our 5 Year Workmanship warranty and be there in the unlikely event a problem arises
We were dealing with a horribly leaky roof and had no idea how to begin looking for help in replacing the entire thing or how we could even afford to, when a friend referred us to Chris Blades at Authentic Restoration. He helped us navigate our way through the job and through the insurance maze and we were so pleased with how professional and fast the whole experience was. Several years later and we still have nothing but good things to say about the work Chris did for us!
Laura From Maylene
Trustworthy Roofing Contractors Maylene Alabama
“I’m not a roofer, what should I look for when choosing a roofing contractor?”
Glad you asked. Your Contractor and roof checklist should include the following:
- An up to date Insurance Certificate for General Liability and Workman’s Compensation
- A copy of their Alabama License
- An estimate and scope of work that details all the work to be performed
- Xactimate estimating software should be utilized for roof insurance claims
- Contractor should provide you with a list of references, from the Maylene, AL area, for worked performed in the previous six months
- Contractor should obtain and purchase all required permits
- All existing roof materials should be removed down to the bare decking
- Synthetic underlayment should be installed versus cheap paper felt
- Ice & Water barrier should be installed in the valleys, around sidewalls, chimneys and around all roof penetrations
- 6 nails should be used per shingle, instead of the standard 4, to increase the effective wind rating
- If chimneys, sidewalls and end walls are not already flashed properly, they must be brought up to code and proper workmanship standards
- All pipe jacks should be double booted or have a rain/slip collar installed
- Authentic is an experienced roofing contractor with the following roof materials:
- All asphalt shingle types (3 tab. Dimensional and Designer)
- Ribbed and standing seam metal roofing
- Cedar/Wood shake
- Spanish or barrel tile
- Composite (Brava, Decra, Da Vinci or Arrowline)
Contact Authentic Restoration
When you need a quality roofing company, the name to remember is Authentic Restoration. We are your preferred Alabama roofing company!