When searching for the best roofing contractors Mountain Brook, Alabama has to offer, you will certainly have lots of questions. Your roof is the most important part of your home, and when damaged, you will be forced to make a decision quickly. One question you should ask yourself is, “Can I trust the roofing contractor I hire to do the job correctly, for an affordable price?” If reliability and affordability are important to you, Authentic Restoration is the Mountain Brook roofing contractor for you! Contact us now.
We Are Roofers That Care
“Are you tired of dealing with bad roofing contractors?”
Have you experienced this with a Mountain Brook roofer in the past?
- Doesn’t show up on time
- Used high-pressure sales tactics
- Takes forever to provide you with their estimate
- Didn’t listen to exactly what you were looking for
- Their estimate lacked detail and was vague
- Failed to communicate and keep you up to date
- Made little to no effort to meet their schedule
- Required additional money for items you thought were part of the estimate
- Failed to stand behind their work
Reliable Roofers Mountain Brook
As a customer in Mountain Brook, Alabama you shouldn’t have to settle for this type of horrible service. Authentic Restoration will:
- Will be on time, every time, or call to let you know we’re running a little late
- Listen to your needs and offer answers without pressure
- Provide thorough, detailed estimates with no hidden costs or fine print
- Keep you updated via phone, text or email throughout the process
- Provide the highest quality work and stand behind it
That all sounds good but how do you know it’s true? Because our Customers say it’s true! Confirm it for yourself by reading what or Customers say in still over 50 reports on Angie’s List. Check out our 5 star Customer rating on Home Advisor. We have an unblemished A+ resting with the local BBB. Here are just a few of our latest reviews. Please allow us to provide you with a list of previous Customers to speak with. Ask for the Owners contact info and feel free to call him at any time.
We Are The Experienced Roofing Company You Are Searching For.
Quality Roof Inspection Mountain Brook
“My roof looks old and I have some leaks. Do I need roof repairs, a complete roof replacement or storm damage that may qualify for an insurance roof claim?”
Our answer: “We don’t know.” Nor will we, without performing a complete and thorough inspection of your roof. You should never file an insurance claim before a qualified roofer performs a thorough inspection. And shows you pictures of damages. One or more leaks may not automatically mean your roof is wore out. Leaks are generally the result of a problem around the chimney, sidewall our roof penetration. An Authentic roof inspection can tell you whether repairs are adequate to fix your leak(s) versus a costly complete roof replacement. Either way, roof storm damage is not to be ignored.
Contact us for a free roof inspection. If you’re in Mountain Brook, and are looking for a roofer who will provide you with a thorough roof inspection, we would love to hear from you!
The following video shows “Roofer Scott” performing a free, complete roof inspection.
*We care about your safety. Let the experts at Authentic Restoration take care of your roof!
Free Roof Inspection
Insurance Claims & Roof Replacement Process
“I need a complete roof replacement.”
With a couple of exceptions, the Authentic process is the same whether the roof replacement is a cash bid or involves an insurance claim. Everything starts with a thorough roof inspection. In addition to damages, we want to identify any potential problem area(s) that may require special attention. We also:
- Assist with calling in the roof insurance claim
- Prepare a detailed estimate to review with the customer
- Meet with the adjuster to make sure all roof damages are seen and review our estimate
- Supplement for any roof items missed or omitted from the scope of loss
- Bring material samples to our Customer’s home in Mountain Brook, AL to review at a time convenient for them
- Jointly agree to a mutually acceptable schedule for the construction
- Obtain and pay for any required permits from the Mountain Brook building department
- Have a project manager frequently on-site to make sure the work is being completed to specification
- Submit all the required documentation to the insurance company to complete the claim
- Provide the Customer with our 5 Year Workmanship warranty and be there in the unlikely event a roof problem arises
“Wanted to pass along a huge “thanks” to you and the Authentic Restoration team!
How anxious I was when I discovered several leaks in the roof of my 75 year old house. I had no idea what in the world happened. Thanks to you and your team it was quickly discovered that the storm in December of 2015 had damaged my roof to such an extend that much of the of my homes plaster ceilings were at risk for serious damage. Your team acted quickly not only to manage the entire claim with my insurance company, but tarp the roof and ensure no further damage.
With that said I was also in the mist of a covered deck addition. With your help I was able to upgrade my existing roof and manage the new roof on the addition. You were patient with me through all my questions about different styles, colors warranties and cost associated with each. I now have a roof that adds architectural dimension and style to my home due to the time and effort your team put forth to ensure I was satisfied with the roof style/color I picked out.
I also could not be more please with the repair and re painting of my damage plaster walls and ceiling. I found that few companies will provide the attention to plaster necessary to ensure it looks “like new”. Your team took more time ensuring all damage was repaired before painting. My walls and ceilings have never looked so good.
Knowing that an older home is always a little more of a challenge you made the experience seamless and pleasant. The place was spotless after the roof repair, plaster repair and painting.
Please pass my thanks along to all who worked on my house. I will definitely keep your number in my phone for future use, insurance claim or not.”
Best Roofing Contractors Mountain Brook Alabama
“I’m not a construction expert or roofer, what makes for a great roof?”
Glad you asked. Your roofing contractor and checklist should include the following metrics:
- Roofing contractor should provide you with an up to date Insurance Cert for General Liability and Workman’s Compensation
- Roofers should provide you with a copy of their Alabama License
- Your roof estimate and scope of work should list details of all work to be performed
- Insurance estimates are prepared using the insurance’s estimating tool, Xactimate
- Roofing contractors should provide you with a list of references, from the Mountain Brook area, for worked performed in the previous six months
- Roofers should obtain and purchase all required permits
- Roof tear off should be to the bare decking, no shingle overs
- Synthetic underlayment should be installed versus cheap paper felt
- Ice & Water shield should be installed in the valleys, around sidewalks, chimneys and around all roof penetration
- Singles should be installed with six nails instead of the standard minimum four
- If chimneys, sidewalls, and end walls are not already flashed properly, they must be brought up to code and proper workmanship standards
- All pipe jacks should be double booted or have a rain/slip collar installed
Types of Roofs
Authentic is an experienced roofing contractor with the following roof materials:
- All asphalt shingle types (3 tab. Dimensional and Designer)
- Ribbed and standing seam metal roofing
- Cedar/Wood shake
- Spanish or barrel tile
- Composite (Brava, Decra, Da Vinci or Arrowline)
Authentic Restoration is certified as a Pro Roofing Contractor for Owens Corning and Tamko.
Contact Authentic Restoration
When you need a quality roofing company, the name to remember is Authentic Restoration. We are your preferred Alabama roofers!