Springville Roofing Contractors – Hail Damage
I’m in Springville, AL and my roof was damaged by hail. Who’s the best residential roofing contractor to handle a roof damage insurance claim?
Authentic Restoration is a local roofing company that has handled thousands of roof damage insurance claims. We have an unequaled 90% + approval rating! We’re to go to Roofer in Springville if your home was damaged by hail. Our process has a proven track record if your home suffered hail damage. Whether you need roof repair or replacement, we’re the company to call!
- Everything starts with a FREE roof inspection. Depending on the amount of damage and the geometry of the roof, we may utilize state of the art drone technology to perform or assist in the roof inspection. We’ll share the pictures with you and help you determine if filing a claim is the proper approach. Of equal importance, we’ll save you from having a wasted filed claim on your record should your roof not be damaged by hail or wind.
- We take pictures of the hail damage. We accurately measure your roof using drones or aerial imagery.
- We prepare an estimate for your Insurance Adjuster using the estimating software of choice in the insurance industry, Xactimate. Our line item pricing is EXACTLY the same as the insurance company’s scope of loss.
- Our experienced Representative will meet your Adjuster when they come to inspect your property. We’ll show them the damages and discuss the appropriate repairs. We’ll show the adjuster the dozens of damage pictures we normally take during the inspection. We’ll review our estimate in order that you are paid an adequate amount to fully repair your damaged property.
- Once your claim is approved, Authentic Restoration will handle all the supplementing (if necessary) as well as submitting the final invoice. We provide a true TURNKEY SOLUTION.
Justin S. is a Springville resident who contracted Authentic Restoration to handle his complete roof replacement. Justin had this to say about his experience with Authentic:
“Chris is a very professional, kind man. His crew is nice, hard-working and very clean. The crew was very fast and the home did not even look like a construction site. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family.”
We Are The Springville Roofing Company You Are Searching For.
Springville Roof Insurance Claims
My roof insurance claim is approved, I need a quality roofing contractor in Springville, AL
Authentic Restoration’s Alabama roofing expertise doesn’t end with working with the insurance claim. We provide a high quality roof with many extras not even paid for the by the insurance company. That’s not what we say, that’s what our Customers say! Check out our reports on Angie’s List and Google Business. See our A+ rating and unblemished record with the BBB. Ask for testimonials from your people in your immediate area we’ve done work for. Our complete roof replacements include:
- A complete tear off down to the bare decking. We make sure your new roof will be nailed to a solid deck.
- We install high quality synthetic felt on every roof while many of our competitors are still using the cheap 15 pound felt. Synthetic felt is 10x stronger, class A fire rated and won’t wrinkle causing an unsightly finished product.
- Ice & water shield is installed in the valleys and around all roof penetrations.
- Our capable installers 6 nail every shingle even though the manufacturer’s requirement is only 4. This effectively increases the wind rating by 20 mph.
- A rain cap is installed on all pipe jack boots preserving the newly installed rubber boot from the Sun’s UV rays and extending the life of a problematic roof component.
- A thorough cleanup is performed utilizing magnetic rakes and wands to pick up the nails and metal debris.
- We provide a 5 year workmanship warranty and most importantly, stand behind it.
Call For A Free Roof Inspection
Do’s and Don’ts for Choosing the Best Roofing Contractor
- NEVER file a claim without having a qualified roofer first inspect your roof and show you the damage photos.
- NEVER let someone call in your claim for you. It is perfectly acceptable, if not desirable, to ask your Roofing Contractor to be with you when the claim is called in in case there are any technical questions.
- NEVER sign a contract until you have validated the Contractor you are choosing to work with. How confident can you be about a 5 year warranty when they’ve only been around a year or two?
- BEWARE of out of town Storm Chasers. They’ll make all kind of “lucrative” offers but how good are those offers a year later when your roof is leaking all around you and they’re nowhere to be found? There’s a reason they’re making those offers.
- CONFIRM your contractor has the appropriate General Liability and Workman’s Compensation insurance coverage. There is no reason to put your home and livelihood at risk by hiring an uninsured Contractor. People would be surprised at how few of the Roofing Companies knocking on your door in Lebanon are either uninsured or under insured.
Your roof is arguably the most important component of your home. When there are a number of quality roofing contractors in the Birmingham Area, why trust the integrity of your home to some fly by night outfit or an out of state roofer?
Authentic Restoration is a proven local roofing company with an exception track record. Contact us now for a FREE roof inspection.