#1 Roofing Company Noblesville, Indiana
When searching for the best roofing contractors in Noblesville, you will certainly have lots of questions. Authentic Restoration is a locally owned and operated contractor that has been providing roof repair and replacement service in the area for over 20 years!
Your roof is the most important part of your home, and when damaged by hail, wind or heavy rain, you will be forced to make a decision quickly. One question you should ask yourself is, “Can I trust the contractor I hire to do the job correctly, for an affordable price?” If reliability and affordability are important to you, Authentic Restoration is the company for you!
There’s a reason why we are A rated with the Better Business Bureau and have 5 stars on Google! Call now: (317) 432-1971
Noblesville, IN 46062
Phone: (317) 432-1971
Monday – Friday 9AM–5PM
Saturday – Sunday Closed
We based our headquarters here. Hard to believe we started here and now have 4 offices in 3 states. Our growth has been the result of hard work, great Customer Service, and Quality Workmanship. If you’re in the market for a roofer in Noblesville, IN, look no further.
Contact Authentic Restoration
A Promise to Our Customers
“Are you fed up with bad contractors?”
Have you experienced this with a Noblesville roofing contractor in the past?
- Always late or doesn’t show up at all
- Utilized high-pressure sales tactics
- Roof Estimate took forever
- Your Estimate wasn’t what you asked for
- The Estimate was vague and lacked detail
- Poor communications and follow up
- Didn’t meet their schedule
- Billed for additional charges you thought were part of the estimate
- Refused to honor their warranty
As a Customer, you shouldn’t have to settle for this type of horrible service. Authentic Restoration will:
- Be on time, every time, or call to let you know we’re running a little late
- Listen to your needs and offer answers without pressure
- Provide thorough, detailed estimates with no hidden costs or fine print
- Keep you updated throughout the process via your preferred method of communication
- Provide the highest quality work and stand behind it
We Are The Experienced Roofing Company You Are Searching For.
Insurance Claims and Roof Replacement Process
“I need a complete roof replacement.”
With a couple of exceptions, the Authentic process is the same whether the replacement is a cash bid or involves a roof insurance claim. Everything starts with a thorough inspection. In addition to damages, we want to identify any potential problem area(s) that may require special attempting. We also:
- Assist with calling in the roof damage insurance claim
- Prepare a detailed estimate to review with the customer
- Meet with the insurance adjuster to insure they see all the damages and review our estimate
- Supplement for any items missed or omitted from the insurance scope of loss
- Deliver material samples to our Customer’s home to review at a time convenient for them
- Jointly agree to a mutually acceptable schedule for the construction
- Your Authentic Representative will frequently visit to make sure the work is being completed to specification
- Submit all the required documentation to the insurance company to complete the claim
- Provide the Customer with our 5 Year Workmanship warranty and be there in the unlikely event a problem arises
Why You Can Trust Authentic Restoration
That all sounds good but how do you know it’s true? Because our Customers say it’s true! Confirm it for yourself by reading what or Customers say on Angie’s List. Check out our 5 star Customer rating on Home Advisor. We have an unblemished, accredited A+ listing with the BBB. Please allow us to provide you with a list of previous Customers to speak with. Ask for the Owners contact info and feel free to call him at any time.
“I have some leaks and my roof looks really old. Do I need repairs, a complete replacement or storm damage that may qualify for an insurance claim?”
Our answer: “We don’t know.” Nor will we without performing a complete and thorough free roof inspection. You should never file a insurance claim before a qualified roofer performs a thorough inspection and shows you pictures of damages. One or more roof leaks may not automatically mean your roof is wore out. Roof leaks are generally the result of a problem around the chimney, sidewall or some other penetration. An Authentic inspection can tell you whether repairs are adequate to fix your leak(s) versus a costly complete replacement.
Do you want further proof? Here are two of our Noblesville Customers sharing their experiences with Authentic Restoration.
If you’re in the area and are looking for a roofer, contact us for a free inspection.
Thanks for holding true to your word and giving us a wonderful new roof. We have received lots of compliments on it. It was a mammoth job which your crew handled efficiently and professionally. It is always nice when work is done quickly and what is promised is given. We especially appreciate the care of our plantings and the fine cleanup. NO NAILS!
George and Rebecca
Quality Craftsmanship & Honest Roofing Services
“I’m not a roofer, what should I look for when choosing a contractor?”
Glad you asked. Your check list should include the following:
- An up to date Insurance Certificate for General Liability and Workman’s Compensation
- An estimate and scope of work that details all the work to be performed
- Xactimate estimating software should be utilized for roof insurance claims
- Contractor should provide you with a list of references, for worked performed in the previous six months
- All existing roof materials should be removed down to the bare decking
- Synthetic underlayment should be installed versus cheap paper felt
- Ice & Water barrier should be installed in the valleys, around sidewalls, chimneys and around all roof penetrations
- 6 nails should be used per shingle, instead of the standard 4, to increase the effective wind rating
- If chimneys, sidewalls and end walls are not already flashed properly, they must be brought up to code and proper workmanship standards
- All pipe jacks should be double booted or have a rain/slip collar installed
Authentic is an experienced contractor with the following roof materials:
All asphalt shingle types (3 tab. Dimensional and Designer), Ribbed and standing seam metal roofing, Cedar/Wood shake, Spanish or barrel tile, Slate and Composite (Brava, Decra, Da Vinci or Arrowline)
While we work with any insurance company if you have an insurance claim in Noblesville, and we have worked with hundreds, you can view the insurance companies we work with most often by navigating to our insurance claims page.
Authentic Restoration is certified as a Pro Roofing Contractor for Owens Corning and Tamko.
When you need a quality local company, the name to remember is Authentic Restoration.