Florence damaged many homes and roofs and yours might be one of them. If you live in Garner and are wondering if your roof sustained damage from the recent storms, call Authentic Restoration.
Garner Roofing Services
Why take the chance when there is a risk free solution? Contact the top rated roofing contractor in Garner, NC for a free inspection. We will promptly visit your property to thoroughly inspect your roof. Prevent the leak before it happens.
Authentic Restoration’s free inspection will include:
- Damaged Flashing – either bent or torn. May be due to improper installation, weathering or settling of home’s foundation. We will look at chimney flashings as well as side/end wall flashings.
- Missing Shingle Granules – bare spots on your shingles or excessive amount of granules in the gutters
- Blisters – moisture in the shingle caused by poor drainage or inadequate ventilation
- Shingle Buckling – may be caused by wrinkled underlayment, poor attic ventilation or new shingles applied over old shingles
- Missing Shingles – due to either improper fastening or exposure to high winds
- Hail damaged shingles
- Damage or deterioration to vents, plumbing boots and other roof penetrations.
- Rotting- caused by excess moisture absorption & retention
- Shingle Curling – usually a result of improper nailing or lack of attic ventilation
Avoid dealing with stressful and expensive interior repairs. Contact Authentic Restoration now!
We Are The Garner Roofers You Are Searching For.
It is possible the inspection will reveal storm damage that is covered by your insurance. Approximately half of the Garner Homeowners that contact Authentic Restoration for a roof quote end up having storm damage. Authentic Restoration is unquestionably the premier insurance expert in the Garner, NC area for roof insurance claims.
I have storm damage and looking for the best roofing contractor in Garner, NC.
Experienced Garner Roofers – Insurance Claims Experts
We’ve worked on well over 1,000 roof insurance claims over the past 9 years. Authentic Restoration is a Garner Roofer with over a 90% success rate on approved roof insurance claims. After our professional roofer has inspected your roof and determined you have damage, we can:
Join you while you call in your claim to answer any technical questions that may arise. It is important to note the Policy Holder should always call in the claim. NEVER let a Contractor call in your claim.
- Take all the necessary damage pictures and diagram the items that will need repaired or replaced.
- Prepare a detailed estimate utilizing Xactimate Estimating Software. This is the software used by over 90% of the USA insurance companies. We use the same price data base as the insurance company, our line item prices are identical.
- Meet your insurance company’s adjuster for the inspection. We will show them the damages and review our estimate for repairs.
- Bring material samples, such as shingles, to your home for selection at a time convenient for you.
- Prepare and submit any additional insurance documentation such as supplements.
- Purchase all required materials and deliver them to your Indianapolis home the day the roof replacement is scheduled for.
- Inspect the material delivery for accuracy, review the work order with the roof crew and be present multiple times per day to answer any questions you may have or handle issues that may arise.
- Submit the completion documentation to the insurance company to insure the recoverable depreciation is paid.
- Provide the complete turn key solution making it easy and time efficient for our Customers!
I have a worn out roof and am just looking for the best roofing contractor in Garner, NC
Quality Roof Repair & Replacement in Garner, NC
Authentic Restoration is a Garner Roofer that does far more than insurance work. The roofs we install exceed the standards of most other Garner and Raleigh area Roof Contractors. Our complete roof replacement includes:
- A complete tear off of the existing roof materials down to the bare decking. This allows for a thorough inspection of the foundation for the roof to be installed. Rotten, warped or damaged decking will be replaced when needed
- Installing high quality synthetic felt instead of the normal, cheap paper felt. Synthetic felt is 10x stronger, class A fire rated, is safer for the roof crew and will not wrinkle.
- Installing Ice & water shield in the valleys and around all roof penetrations. This provides additional protection in the highest risk areas of the roof.
- Installing each shingle using a 6 nail pattern instead of the standard 4. 6 nailing each shingle effectively increases the wind rating by 20 mph.
- Installation of a rain collar on top of all pipe jack boots. The rain collar shields the rubber plumbing boot from the Sun’s UV rays which will seriously degrade it over time.
- Certified General Liability and Workman’s Compensation for any crew that steps on the Customer’s property . Homeowners would be surprised how many Garner Roofing Contractors are uninsured or improperly insured exposing Customers to significant potential liability.
Contact Authentic Restoration for a free roof estimate today!
Why Choose Authentic Restoration?
“I’m looking for a Garner Roofing Contractor that will show up as scheduled and will do what they say they’re going to do when they say they’re going to do it.”
Authentic Restoration is known as a Garner Roofer that provides the best Customer Service. We have countless reviews and testimonials that talk about meeting our commitments and being on time, every time. How many times have you arranged to take off work and rush home only to find out the General Contractor you scheduled an appointment with failed to show up … or even bothered to call you! Expect a positive experience with Authentic Restoration. Call our many references and find out for yourself.
“What roofing material options are offered by Authentic Restoration?”
Asphalt shingles are still the predominant roofing material installed in the Garner area roof market. However, there are an increasing number of other roofing materials available to Homeowners these days. The cost difference in 3 tab and dimensional asphalt shingles has narrowed to where it only makes sense to choose a dimensional shingle. We routinely install Tamko Heritage, Owens Corning Oakridge and Duration, Certainteed Landmark, Atlas PInnacle and GAF Timberline dimensional shingles. These are all quality products. We’ll bring samples for our Customer to look at and make their own choice.
Everybody loves the look of traditional exotic materials such as Slate, Cedar Shake and Barrel Tile. Cosmetically they’re fantastic. We have installed these products and are not as excited about their functionality. For example, Cedar Shake essentially relies on the underlayment to make it leak proof. Cedar Shake has been around since the 1600’s and remains much the same today as it was 400 years ago. We believe the new synthetic composite materials are equally pleasing cosmetically and provide superior protection for the home against the elements.
Cement coated steel, steel shingles and synthetic composite shingles come in a large variety of shapes and colors. Shake, slate and barrel tile are all available. Many manufacturers have emerged in this market. The more well-known are Decra Da Vinci and Brava. We have found Brava Tile to be the superior offering both cosmetically and functionally. Here’s a Brava Shake roof recently installed in Raleigh by Authentic Restoration.
If you live in the Garner area and are looking for a Brava Tile roof estimate, contact Authentic Restoration.