Holly Springs roofs are damaged. If your home needs repair or replacement, Call Authentic Restoration for all your roofing needs. We are Holly Springs’ best roofing contractor!
Why Choose Us for Roof Repair & Replacement Services
Just had a storm roll through. Heavy winds. You hear your neighbors, friends and business associates talking about roof damage. What would you do if you have roof damage? Where would you find the right roofing company in Holly Springs?
Your Holly Springs roofer of choice should always be Authentic Restoration. We have helped thousands of Homeowners when catastrophic weather has damaged their homes.
We Are The Holly Springs Roofers You Are Searching For.
Randolph F is a Holly Springs Homeowner who contacted us for a free roof inspection that resulted in a full roof replacement paid for by Allstate. Randolph had this to say about Authentic Restoration:
Have you ever noticed a company hesitate with some insurance claims? I just concluded a new roof and interior ceiling repair and paint from storm damage. Authentic Restoration exceeded my expectations of quality service and diligence. Actually had another company pull a no-show to do the work because of my Allstate policy. Their claim was that Allstate was too difficult to work with. When they said that I heard that they were not compatible with a good homeowners insurance.
Working with Chad was awesome. There’s no other way to explain it. When he said he was going to meet me at a certain time the man was there on time! Between Chad and the owner they took most of the efforts in getting everything covered by insurance that was needed. And when they left with the job done the yard was in great shape and they spent a lot of time making sure there were no nails left laying around and no plaster and paint left on the floor or furniture in the house.
I had plenty of options on the type of shingle I wanted. They were so knowledgeable they even knew of a better quality shingle than the builder put on our roof when it was new! We had a bad problem with rain leaking into the house from around our chimney. Chad came up with a solution beyond just shingles which has certainly stopped the problem.
I would totally recommend this company to do what was needed. If I ever need another roof taken care of or the interior of my house painted and/or repaired I would certainly look to them first. I want to publicly thank Authentic Restoration and Chad and his crews for the great work they’ve done for my home in Holly Springs, North Carolina!
Our Roof Inspection Process
You are correct in being concerned about choosing the right roofing company to work with. Authentic Restoration has experience with over $25 million in roof related insurance claims. Our process has been utilized thousands of times, our success rate is over 95%. Call to have:
- Our experienced Roof Inspector will perform a thorough inspection of your roof.
- Pictures of roof damage are taken for the Homeowner to review.
- We provide you with an honest assessment of your chances for having your roof approved.
- Important. If you’re roof doesn’t have storm damage sufficient to warrant a claim, we will be truthful with you.
- We describe the entire process in detail and answer all questions.
We Are Roof Insurance Claims Experts
You’ve decided to file a roof insurance claim and wish to work with Authentic Restoration.
- We will gladly join you when you call in your claim to answer any questions you or the insurance customer service representative may have. Important note: A Contractor should NEVER call in the claim for you.
- We will prepare a complete, detailed estimate, for the Adjuster Meeting, utilizing Xactimate. Xactimate is the estimating software preferred by over 90% of the insurance companies.
- We will meet the Insurance Adjuster and join them on the roof to make sure they see all the damages we found during our inspection. We will show the Adjuster the album of damage pictures and review our estimate with them.
- We will supplement for any overlooked or omitted items from your insurance scope of loss.
- We will assist you in filling out any documents required by your mortgage company.
- We will bring multiple shingle samples to your home for review at a time convenient for you.
- We will schedule the construction promptly at a time convenient for your schedule. Most roofs are completed in 1 to 2 days.
- Once the roof is complete, we will file the completion documentation with your insurance company in order that you can receive full payment.
- Of equal importance, we will provide you with a 5 year Roof Workmanship Warranty and be there to honor in the unlikely event you have a problem.
Contact Authentic Restoration today for your free roof inspection.