Metal Roofing Repair & Replacement in Raleigh, NC
If you are looking for a reliable, yet affordable roof, metal roofing is the solution. Trust the roof over your head – call Authentic Restoration for metal roofing installation and repair services!
Metal roofing is one of the most durable roof types you can have on your home or business in Raleigh. Lightweight and robust, metal roofing holds up to extreme conditions, including heat, humidity, precipitation, and high wind.
If you need repairs to your existing metal roof or are interested in installing metal roofing in Raleigh, NC, Authentic Restoration LLC has the expert contractors you can count on. With years of experience and knowledge under our belts, our team will quickly and effectively solve your roofing needs.
For help with your roofing needs – call the most trusted metal roofing company in Raleigh, NC!
Popular Types of Metal Roofing in Raleigh, North Carolina
Metal roofing has become more prevalent throughout North Carolina recent years.
There are three kinds of common metal roofing systems:
- Standing seam is a bit thicker in gauge and features concealed fasteners, so less maintenance is needed.
- Ribbed is the most popular and requires more diligent maintenance because the fasteners are exposed.
- Designer tiles are cement-covered steel and carry a high price tag compared to the other two types of metal roofing.
For more information about Authentic Restoration and metal roofing in Raleigh, NC, check out our customer reviews or give us a call.
Advantages of Metal Roofs
Metal roofing offers several benefits for the residential or commercial property owner.
- Metal roofs are more lightweight than traditional roofs, requiring less lumber support underneath.
- Metal roofs reflect the sun, lowering the cost of your energy bills.
- Metal roofs are strong and durable and require minimal maintenance.
- Melt roofing is easy to install, even over existing shingles.
Metal roofing is also very environmentally friendly. Installing a metal roof means you no longer have to worry about loose shingles or nails falling from your roof. You can lay a metal roof right over your existing shingled roof by merely putting a layer of roofing felt between the two. You can even add an extra layer of insulation between the two layers to decrease energy losses and lower your heating and cooling costs. You may find your home is quieter after you’ve installed a metal roof.
Want to learn more about metal roofing installation and repair? Have questions about the condition of your existing roof? Check out our blog for informative posts and questions answered, or give us a call!
Signs Your Roof May Need Replacing
Some signs of roof damage are apparent, especially after a violent storm. Hurricane season can take its toll on roofing in Raleigh, NC. Shingles can be loosened and pulled off or metal sheeting can be torn off. Flying debris can also inflict damage to the roof, requiring emergency repair or even replacement. Authentic Restoration has experience caring for roofs after a storm. We can easily give you an evaluation and estimate of the damage.
Other signs that your roof may require repair or replacement include:
- Wear on the shingles, such as curled edges, cupped tabs, or bald spots where surface granules are missing.
- Growth of moss or airborne algae, which looks like dark streaks.
- Cracked shingles or cracks and breaks in the flashing, which could lead to leaks around the chimney, skylight, or vents.
- Drooping or sagging, which could be the result of rot from trapped moisture.
If your roof shows any of these signs, if it looks worn and old, or if it is more than 20 years old, it may be time to check out our affordable roofing services.
Call Authentic Restoration LLC at (919) 604-7683 to learn more about metal roofing installation and repair or get a free quote. You can also check our website for more information about the metal roofing work we do in the Raleigh, NC, area.
Contact Us Today
Give us a call today or complete the form below!