Charlotte Roofing Company With Experience
You live in Charlotte, North Carolina and are wondering if your roof was damaged by one of the numerous storms. Your roof is the most important part of your home and you’ve heard horror stories about unethical roofing contractors. You’re asking yourself “How do I find a trustworthy Charlotte roofing company that is competent and experienced with insurance work?” If this sounds like you, Authentic Restoration is the Charlotte Roofing Contractor for you! We offer roof repair and replacement services. *We also are a licensed and insured roofing contractor in Raleigh, NC!
We Are The Professional Roofing Company You Are Searching For
Trustworthy Charlotte Roofer – Residential Roofing
You are correct in being concerned about choosing the right Charlotte roofer to work with. Authentic Restoration has experience with over $20 million in roof insurance claims. Our process has been utilized thousands of times with a success rate of over 95%.
- Our experienced Roof Inspector performs a thorough roof inspection.
- Pictures of roof damage are taken for the Homeowner to review.
- We provide you with an honest assessment of your chances for having your roof approved.
- mportant. If you’re roof doesn’t have storm damage sufficient to warrant a claim, we will be truthful with you.
- We describe the entire process in detail and answer all questions.
Filing a Roof Insurance Claim
You’ve decided to file a roof insurance claim and wish to work with Authentic Restoration, a highly qualified roofing contractor in Charlotte, NC.
- We will gladly join you when you call in your claim to answer any questions you or the insurance customer service representative may have. Important note: A Contractor should NEVER call in the claim for you.
- We will prepare a complete, detailed estimate, for the Adjuster Meeting, utilizing Xactimate. Xactimate is the estimating software preferred by over 85% of the insurance companies. State Farm, Allstate, Nationwide, Travelers, Metlife, Liberty Mutual and Ameriprise all utilize Xactimate.
- We will meet the Insurance Adjuster and join them on the roof to make sure they see all the damages we found during our inspection. We will show the Adjuster the album of damage pictures and review our estimate with them.
- We will supplement for any overlooked or omitted items from your insurance scope of loss.
- We will assist you in filling out any documents required by your mortgage company.
- We will bring multiple shingle samples to your home for review at a time convenient for you.
- We will schedule the construction promptly at a time convenient for your schedule. Most roofs are completed in 1 to 2 days.
- Once the roof is complete, we will file the completion documentation with your insurance company in order that you can receive full payment.
- Of equal importance, we will provide you with a 5 year Roof Workmanship Warranty and be there to honor in the unlikely event you have a problem.
James and Nancy C of Charlotte recently had their roof replaced by Authentic Restoration. They had this to say about their experience with Authentic Restoration:
“When our roof was damaged during several storms, we turned to Lester Luna and his company Authentic Restorations. He was very prompt in evaluating our damage and worked with our insurance company to ensure the work could be done in a timely manner. His crew was efficient and courteous. Lester monitored the work throughout the process and returned several times to ensure the roof was meeting our needs. We are very pleased with Lester, his crew, and our new roof. We highly recommend Authentic Restoration.”
Contact us now if you’d like to experience the same high-quality service and product.
Contact Authentic Restoration
Best Roof Replacement in Charlotte North Carolina
We’re a lot more than just a pretty face with expert knowledge in working with Insurance Claims. Authentic Restoration’s complete roof replacements include lots of extras. We research and are familiar with all local residential building codes. Our complete roof replacement service includes:
- Complete roof tear off down to the bare decking.
- Utilize synthetic underlayment in lieu of the cheap paper felt.
- Ice & water shield is installed in the valleys and around all roof penetrations.
- Roof manufacturers require 4 nails per shingle. We install all roofs with 6 nails effectively increasing the wind rating by 20 mph.
- A rain collar is installed on top of all pipe jack boots providing an additional layer of protection.
- We have an up to date insurance certificate for General Liability and Workman’s Compensation. Homeowners would be surprised how many Charlotte Roofing Contractors are uninsured or improperly insured exposing Customers to significant potential liability.
If your roof is old and worn out, without any storm damage, Authentic Restoration provides the best complete roof replacement in the Charlotte area. If you’re concerned about your roof, contact us for a free roof inspection. You may be pleasantly surprised to find out you have storm damage. Your roof replacement may be paid for by the Insurance. You can also trust Authentic Restoration to provide you with an honest assessment for the condition of your roof. Perhaps all you need is a “roof tune-up” and can extend the life of your roof by several years.
Schedule a Free Roof Inspection for Your Charlotte Home
Roof Repairs & Replacement Services
Types of Roofs & Roof Materials
Authentic is an experienced Charlotte roofing contractor with the following roof materials:
- All asphalt shingle types (3 tab. Dimensional and Designer)
- Ribbed and standing seam metal roofing
- Cedar/Wood shake
- Spanish or barrel tile
- Composite Roof Tile (Brava, Decra, Da Vinci or Arrowline)