Noblesville Roofing Company You Can Trust
When searching for the best roofing contractors Noblesville, Indiana has to offer, you will certainly have lots of questions. Your roof is the most important part of your home, and when damaged, you will be forced to make a decision quickly. One question you should ask yourself is, “Can I trust the roofing contractor I hire to do the job correctly, for an affordable price?” If reliability and affordability are important to you, Authentic Restoration is the Noblesville roofing contractor for you! Contact us now.
811 Pebblebrook Place
Noblesville, IN 46062
Telephone: (317) 432-1971
Fax: (866) 400-1043
Noblesville, Indiana is our headquarters. Hard to believe we started here almost 8 years ago and now have 4 offices in 3 states. Our growth has been the result of hard work, great Customer Service, and Quality Workmanship. If you’re in the market for the best roofing contractor in Noblesville, IN, you need look no further.
We are Roofers That Care
“Are you fed up with bad Roofing Contractors in Noblesville, IN?”
Have you experienced this with a Roofing Contractor in the past?
- Always late or doesn’t show up at all
- Utilized high-pressure sales tactics
- Roof Estimate took forever
- Your Estimate wasn’t what you asked for
- The Estimate was vague and lacked detail
- Poor communications and follow up
- Didn’t meet their schedule
- Billed for additional charges you thought were part of the estimate
- Refused to honor their warranty
Hire Reliable Noblesville Roofers
As a Customer in Noblesville, you shouldn’t have to settle for this type of horrible service. Authentic Restoration will:
- Be on time, every time, or call to let you know we’re running a little late
- Listen to your needs and offer answers without pressure
- Provide thorough, detailed estimates with no hidden costs or fine print
- Keep you updated throughout the process via your preferred method of communicatioin
- Provide the highest quality work and stand behind it
We Are The Experienced Roofing Company You Are Searching For.
Insurance Claims and Roof Replacement Process
“I need a complete roof replacement.”
With a couple of exceptions, the Authentic process is the same whether the roof replacement is a cash bid or involves a roof insurance claim. Everything starts with a thorough inspection. In addition to damages, we want to identify any potential problem area(s) that may require special attempting. We also:
- Assist with calling in the roof damage insurance claim
- Prepare a detailed estimate to review with the customer
- Meet with the insurance adjuster to insure they see all the damages and review our estimate
- Supplement for any items missed or omitted from the insurance scope of loss
- Deliver material samples to our Customer’s home in Noblesville, IN to review at a time convenient for them
- Jointly agree to a mutually acceptable schedule for the construction
- Your Authentic Representative will frequently visit to make sure the work is being completed to specification
- Submit all the required documentation to the insurance company to complete the claim
- Provide the Customer with our 5 Year Workmanship warranty and be there in the unlikely event a problem arises
Why You Can Trust Authentic Restoration
That all sounds good but how do you know it’s true? Because our Customers say it’s true! Confirm it for yourself by reading what or Customers say on Angie’s List. Check out our 5 star Customer rating on Home Advisor. We have an unblemished A+ listing with the local BBB. Please allow us to provide you with a list of previous Customers to speak with. Ask for the Owners contact info and feel free to call him at any time.
“I have some leaks and my roof looks really old. Do I need roof repairs, a complete roof replacement or storm damage that may qualify for an insurance roof claim?”
Our answer: “We don’t know.” Nor will we without performing a complete and thorough free roof inspection. You should never file a roof insurance claim before a qualified roofer performs a thorough inspection and shows you pictures of damages. One or more roof leaks may not automatically mean your roof is wore out. Roof leaks are generally the result of a problem around the chimney, sidewall or some other roof penetration. An Authentic roof inspection can tell you whether repairs are adequate to fix your leak(s) versus a costly complete roof replacement.
Do you want further proof? Here are two of our Noblesville Customers sharing their experiences with Authentic Restoration.
If you’re in Noblesville, IN and are looking for a roofer, contact us for a free roof inspection.
Thanks for holding true to your word and giving us a wonderful new roof. We have received lots of compliments on it. It was a mammoth job which your crew handled efficiently and professionally. It is always nice when work is done quickly and what is promised is given. We especially appreciate the care of our plantings and the fine cleanup. NO NAILS!
George and Rebecca
We’re also one of the best residential roofing companies in Indianapolis!
Honest Roofing Contractors serving Noblesville
“I’m not a roofer, what should I look for when choosing a roofing contractor?”
Glad you asked. Your Contractor and roof check list should include the following:
- An up to date Insurance Certificate for General Liability and Workman’s Compensation
- An estimate and scope of work that details all the work to be performed
- Xactimate estimating software should be utilized for roof insurance claims
- Contractor should provide you with a list of references, from the Noblesville, IN area, for worked performed in the previous six months
- All existing roof materials should be removed down to the bare decking
- Synthetic underlayment should be installed versus cheap paper felt
- Ice & Water barrier should be installed in the valleys, around sidewalls, chimneys and around all roof penetrations
- 6 nails should be used per shingle, instead of the standard 4, to increase the effective wind rating
- If chimneys, sidewalls and end walls are not already flashed properly, they must be brought up to code and proper workmanship standards
- All pipe jacks should be double booted or have a rain/slip collar installed
Authentic is an experienced roofing contractor with the following roof materials:
- All asphalt shingle types (3 tab. Dimensional and Designer)
- Ribbed and standing seam metal roofing
- Cedar/Wood shake
- Spanish or barrel tile
- Composite (Brava, Decra, Da Vinci or Arrowline)
While we work with any insurance company if you have a roof insurance claim in Noblesville, and we have worked with hundreds, click here to view the insurance companies we work with most often.
Contact Authentic Restoration
When you need a quality roofing company, the name to remember is Authentic Restoration. We are your preferred Indian roofers!