With over 13 years of experience, there’s no roofing project we can’t handle. If your roof needs service, contact Authentic Restoration today and schedule a free roof inspection!
We are the leading roof repair company with unmatched records of satisfaction and quality deliveries. Ranging from residential repairs to complete replacements, we offer a top-notch, yet cost-effective roofing services in multiple states.
When your roof requires more than basic repairs, it might be time for a complete roof replacement. With more than 13 years of experience, we have licensed roof replacement crews ready to handle any job.
Hail, strong winds, snow and heavy rain storms can cause a range of problems for homeowners. The most common form of damage storms cause is roof damage. If your roof is damaged, act quickly! We’ll work directly with your insurance company.
Emergency Roof Leak?
If your roof is leaking, it is imperative to get it fixed right away. Water damage can lead to mold problems within as little as 24 hours. Contact Authentic Restoration now to schedule a free roof inspection. Our roofing crews are ready to assist you!
Over 15 Years of Experience
We Are Residential Roofing Experts
Authentic Restoration has extensive experience across a broad spectrum of residential roofing material types including:
- Asphalt Shingle
- Cedar Shake
- Clay Tile
- Synthetic Tile
We can help you with any of your roofing needs!
Asphalt shingles are still far and away the predominant roof covering material utilized for Residential Roofing. We replace hundreds of asphalt shingle roofs each year including composition 3 tab, laminated dimensional and architectural as well as higher-end designer products.
Top Roofing Service Areas
Authentic Restoration services homeowners within in a 50 mile radius of each office location:
Roofing Materials We Install
- Composition 3 Tab Shingles – Composition 3 tab shingles are still widely utilized and if installed properly, provide a beautiful and cost effective solution to protect a home. 3 tab shingles most often are available with 20 and 25-year manufacturer’s warranties. They are available in a wide range of colors. Below is a beautiful home in the midst of having a 25 year 3 tab shingles installed.
- 30 Year Laminated Shingles – 30 year laminated (often called dimensional or architectural) shingles are the most popular roof covering used at present. Laminated shingles have an additional layer of material “laminated” on top of the base layer. They are heavier than 3 tab shingles and considered by most to be more cosmetically appealing. 30-year dimensional shingles are more resistant to hail and when installed using 6 nails, have a wind rating of 130 mph. Many insurance companies will offer a discount on the policy holder’s premiums when they upgrade from 3 tab to 30-year dimensional shingles.
- 50 Year Roofing Shingles – There is another category of dimensional shingles, 50-year lifetime. The shingles in this category have a very similar appearance when compared with the 30-year dimensional shingles, except they are thicker, heavier and carry what the Manufacturers designate as a 50-year lifetime warranty.
- Asphalt Designer Shingles – Asphalt designer shingles are also laminated, similar to 30-year dimensional shingles. However, these shingles have varying designs and patterns that many homeowners find appealing. They are thicker, heavier and generally come with a 50 year lifetime Manufacturers Warranty. When matched correctly with the home, these shingles are beautiful. All this comes with an added cost of 50% to 100% more than 30-year dimensional shingles.
Metal roofing has seen significant growth in the past decade. There are essentially 3 types of metal roofing: ribbed, standing seam and designer tiles.
- Ribbed metal roofs usually comes in either 26 or 29 gauge thickness. Homeowners choosing ribbed metal for their roofing material need to consider there are maintenance requirements. The fasteners for ribbed metal are exposed and should be inspected and tightened at least every 10 years. The cost of ribbed metal roofs is similar to a 30-year dimensional asphalt shingle.
- Standing seam metal roofs are installed with concealed fasteners and do not require routine maintenance. Standing seam metal roofing is thicker than ribbed metal typically coming in either 22 or 24 gauge thickness. The price of a standing seam metal roof is generally 50% to 100% higher than ribbed metal or 30-year dimensional shingles.
- Designer tiles roofs will be discussed in the Exotics section. The majority of growth has been with metal ribbed roofing.
There are some myths and misconceptions regarding metal roofing. Many people think metal roofing is near impervious from being blown off by high winds or a tornado. I distinctly remember standing in a Homeowner’s yard where we had installed a new dimensional asphalt shingle roof the year before with 6 nails per shingle. This was the day following the 2011 tornadoes. While there were countless sections of neighbor’s metal roofs as far as the eye could see, not a single asphalt shingle on the roof we installed had been damaged.
Exotic Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Exotic shingles/tiles cover a wide range ranging from cement covered steel to slate, and wood shake to Spanish Tile. Authentic Restoration has substantial experience with installing these shingle types. Exotic shingles are gorgeous but also carry a hefty price tag.
Brava Roof Tile Composite Roofing Solutions
There is an impressive company on the scene we really like, Brava Roof Tile. They use recycled plastic to produce an incredibly durable, lightweight and gorgeous composite roof covering. Their product carries a Class 4 Hail Rating, it is nearly indestructible. It is very lightweight so there are no concerns about structural integrity or modifications being required to install it. Perhaps best of all, most people feel like it looks as good or better than the real thing once it is installed. Brava Tile offers Old World Slate, Cedar Shake and Spanish Tile (also know as double roman or barrel tile).
FREE ROOF INSPECTION
Give us a call today or complete the form below!