Homeowners often overlook gutters in favor of the more visible components of exterior home maintenance, such as windows, roofing, and siding. However, gutters are a vital factor in a healthy building exterior and should be cared for with regularity.
If you are interested in seamless gutters for your Birmingham home, or need gutter repair or replacement services, Contact Authentic Restoration today (205) 982-5252.
Gutter Repair & Replacement
If you’re researching gutter replacement and repair services in Birmingham, seamless gutters may be an excellent choice for you. Give us a call at Authentic Restoration and our friendly and knowledgeable team members will be more than happy to chat with you about your options for installing seamless gutters. We work with all kinds of gutters including vinyl, copper, and metal.
Contact Authentic Restoration
Do You Need New Gutters?
Most people don’t know when it’s time to replace their gutters. Let’s face it, very few of us are gutter experts, and most people don’t bother inspecting their system as frequently as they should. If you’re unsure of where your gutters stand, signs to look out for include the following:
- 1. Mold, moisture or water running down the outside of your home. The presence of water may be due to blocked gutters; however, if the problem persists after you’ve cleaned them out, it may be time to replace them.
- 2. Pulling Gutters: If your gutters start pulling away from the structure, it’s likely that the fasteners have worn out and require replacement.
- 3. Damaged and Worn Gutters: If your gutters seem broken, cracked or are starting to show signs of wear-and-tear, it may be time to consider a replacement. These small holes allow moisture and debris through, compromising the effectiveness of your guttering system.
- 4. Gutter Separation: Like cracks and holes from wear-and-tear, if your gutters are starting to separate at the joints, their lifespan may be coming to an end.
- 5. Roof Replacement: If you’re getting a full roof replacement, this is an excellent time to install a brand-new gutter system.
While the repair and replacement of gutter system sections may be an option, installing durable and low-maintenance seamless gutters from Authentic Restoration may save you time and money in the long-term.
Why Choose Seamless Gutters?
The initial installation cost of seamless gutters may be slightly higher than other standard gutter systems, but it may be more cost-effective in the grand scheme of things.
- Authentic Restoration constructs their seamless gutters on site using highly specialized machinery to ensure a perfect fit for your home.
- Typically made from steel, aluminum or copper, these materials resist denting, pulling, and are highly rust-resistant. Copper seamless gutters will never rust and may last up to 100 years.
- Our product comes in a choice of colors, with no chipping or fading, removing the inconvenience and cost of repainting.
- They are ideal for low-pitched homes that may experience problems with leaks and blockages.
- Seamless gutters only have joints on the corners. Fewer joints mean less opportunity for blockages and the build-up of debris.
If you’re looking for seamless gutter installation in Birmingham, give our team at Authentic Restoration a call, and we’ll talk you through your options.